Residential sound insulation requirements are controlled via building regulations, and specifically the requirements of Approved Document E. However, there is a raft of different types of developments that require design criteria and performance specifications that are beyond the scope of the Building Regulations.
CSG have experience in the design of many acoustically challenging spaces, including cinemas, bowling alleys, gymnasiums and night-clubs, all of which require differing acoustical solutions to ensure optimum sound insulation.
Our expertise includes;
- Wall and Floor design to minimise noise transfer to adjacent spaces
- Wall and Floor design to meet Building Regulations and Approved Document E/BREEAM
- Plant room design to mitigate break-out noise
- Specification of glazing and external façade constructions
- Review of architectural drawings
- Cinema Design
- Post completion sound insulation testing.
If you think the team can help you with a building acoustics problem, why not call them today?
What Our Clients Say
CSG Acoustics are our go-to acoustics team. We have worked with them on all projects needing acoustic design input, from Bars and Restaurants, Bowling Alleys and Ice Rinks to Office and Residential. They get on with it, and get it done with the minimum of fuss.